Sometimes you just need to reconnect. ESABA welcomes you to join with your colleagues for amiable lunch with one of our restaurant members. No agenda but the one you bring with you. Meet, eat, repeat. This month at Ho Ho Gourmet.
ESABA teams up with Latino Economic Development Center to host this opportunity for East Side Businesses.
The City of Saint Paul is considering an Ordinance that would help meet solid waste goals by requiring new standards for to go and immediate serve packaging. What will this mean for businesses? What resources are available to help?
Come to this meeting to hear from the City and from resources for business to help
- How can we work together on the East Side as businesses?
- What resources are available?
- What will be acceptable under the new ordinance?
- How long will we have to transition?
- What are some of the incentives or resources for businesses?