ESABA and Visit Saint Paul (VSP) are very excited to work together to market East Side businesses as part of Visit Saint Paul’s tourism promotion efforts.
To highlight the East Side area as a destination, it would be ideal to have a minimum of 8-10 visitor focused locations (restaurants, shops, attractions) involved in Visit Saint Paul’s marketing.
In addition to the option of becoming a member of Visit Saint Paul, this partnership allows for businesses selected by ESABA to opt-in to an East Side Marketing Partnership.
Participating businesses would receive:
● Placement on the new Saint Paul Visitor Map (minimum of 25,000 copies. Deadline is December 1).
● Profile page at VisitSaintPaul.com – includes description, up to 6 images, social media links, map and events
● Offer a visitor deal through VSP’s partnership with Chinook Book
The investment for this year-long marketing package is $275 – but if we have a minimum of 8 businesses, it is only $200 each.
In addition, promotion of the East Side through Visit Saint Paul will include:
● 2 new blog posts on the Insider Blog – shared through Visit Saint Paul’s social media
● East Side Neighborhood Page at VisitSaintPaul.com (businesses participating in the partnership appear first in the listings)
ESABA can also place a full panel ad on the Visitor Map, listing participating partners and their map coordinates for $1000.
If you are interested contact Paris Remember deadline is December 1st!!