Next Generation Business Models: Exploring the Benefits of Employee Ownership
November 14 • 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
2525 Wabash Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55114
Get Directions »
Time: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Own a business? Considering your succession plan? Curious about the growing trend in employee-owned companies?
Join us and hear from some of the largest worker-owned companies in the country.
- Ole Olson, Isthmus Engineering & Manufacturing
- Cynthia Gerdes, Hell’s Kitchen
- Hilary Johnson, Equal Exchange
- Marty Ruddy, Terra Firma
- Ying Sa, Community CPA
- Dave Swanson, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Patty Viafara, Project Equity
- Christina Jennings, Shared Capital Cooperative
- Benjamin Tsai, Nexus Community Partners
Breakfast bar provided by Hell’s Kitchen Minneapolis, a local worker-owned company!