St. Paul Mayor’s Business Review Council
15 Kellogg Blvd. West • Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Reviewing the regulations and procedures of the City that pertain to businesses
- Recommending improvements and changes to reduce or simplify unnecessary regulations while maintaining essential protection for public health and safety and the fiscal responsibility of City regulatory functions
- Increasing coordination between various City enforcement and regulatory agencies
- Reviewing all proposed legislative and procedural changes that materially affect the regulatory environment of business and industry in the City
- Making recommendations to the Mayor and City Council concerning the approval and implementation of such changes, and the impact that they would have on business and industry.