Donation Drive at Your Place?
7 Dec 2020
The City is working to support unsheltered and homeless individuals and families this winter.
We can help by collecting donations and delivering them, working with the City’s nonprofit partners, and volunteering in outreach or other COVID relief operations.
Your business is welcome to post this list of needed items, collect them, and drop them off at the following locations.
Needed items for City of St. Paul’s efforts this winter:
- Personal toiletry items (shampoo & conditioner, deodorant, combs, soap)
- New socks (men’s and women’s sizes – cotton tube socks)
- New or Gently used warm winter items for men and women (hats, gloves, mittens, scarves)
Delivery: (Bag your donations in plastic bags)
- Fire Station 4 Payne Ave and E 7th Street
- Fire Headquarters Randolph and W 7th Street
Volunteer with unsheltered outreach or other COVID relief operations:
- Go to www.stpaul.gov/neighbors
- Sign up for “Field volunteer”
- Specify “unsheltered outreach” or “COVID relief operations”
Questions? contact Noel Nix with City of St. Paul, 651-266-8509, Noel.Nix@ci.stpaul.mn.us
For other donations work with our partners like Catholic Charities and Listening House: